We are a registered Multistate Co-Operative Group Housing Society (CGHS) with one of our aim being to provide quality housing at affordable price to our members. We have already enrolled more than 1500 members from different public sectors and have purchased and registered land in the name of the society in DDA L-Zone Dwarka and P-II Zone near Rohini. The P-II Zone near Rohini memberships are closed.
The membership of the society is open for a few membership for Dwarka L Zone Flats. Interested applicants can call or write an email to me.
Salient Features of L Zone Dwarka
- Closest to Dwarka sub city and Airport
- The sub city will provide the housing to families from all income groups
- Access to Gurgaon either through Dwarka Expressway or NH-8 via UER-II (100 Meter Urban Extension Road passing through this zone)
- Maximum green area in this zone
- Educational: One vocation training institute, 4 Professional college, 4 general colleges, 1 university campus is provisioned in this zone
- Sports & Recreational: 2 Sub-city level sports complexes, 4 District level sports complexes and 20 community level sports complexes planned for this zone and also this zone is in close proximity to 186 Acres 18 hole golf course
- Commercial: 5 District centers, 20 community centers, 200 Local Shopping Centers & Convenience Shopping Centers contained within the residential zone are planned in this zone
- Expansion of Metro Network up to Najafgarh already started under Metro Phase III plan
- 100 meter wide Urban Extension Road – II passing through this zone and Urban Extension Road – I passing through the heart of sub city provisioned
- Dwarka Expressway passing adjacent to the L – Zone
- The zone is bound by NH-10 on one side and NH-8 on other side